Feng Shaofeng(William Feng), born in Shanghai on October 7, 1978, is a Chinese actor.
In 1998, he played in his first movie Xing Xing Chuan and entered the showbiz. In 2011, he gained attention by playing the role of the Eighth Prince in the Qing Dynasty drama Palace: The Lock Heart Jade.
His main works include Prince of Lan Ling, Young Detective Dee: Rise Of the Sea Dragon, Continent, Three-Body, Ice Fantasy, The Starry Night, The Starry Sea, The Story of Ming Lan, The Imperial Age, etc.
Stage Name: Feng Shaofeng
Chinese Name: Feng Shao Feng / 冯绍峰
Birth Name: Feng Wei / 冯威
English Name: William Feng
Place of Birth: Shanghai
Birthday: October 07, 1978
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Height: 178cm (5’10”)
Weight: 65kg (143 lbs)
Blood Type: O
Fandom Name: Feng Ye / 峰叶, Feng Family / 峰家人
- Feng Shaofeng’s agent is DAYINGUANGSHI.
- Education: he studied at Shanghai Theatre Academy.
- From a young age, he went to the Children’s Palace to watch plays, learn the violin, join the drama club, and participate in speech contests.
- In 1982, at the age of four, Feng participated in a speech contest for thousands of people and got the first prize, which started his artistic path.
- Ex-Girlfriend: Ni Ni.
- Ex-Wife: Zhao Liying.
- On May 24, 2012, Feng Shaofeng acknowledged his romance with actress Ni Ni on Weibo.
- On May 17, 2015, they announced their breakup.
- On October 16, 2018, Feng Shaofeng and Zhao Liying released a photo of their marriage certificate, announcing their official married, and it was Zhao Liying’s birthday on that day.
- On January 1, 2019, Feng Shaofeng announced Zhao Liying’s pregnancy.
- On March 8, 2019, Feng Shaofeng posted a Weibo to announce that Zhao Liying gave birth to a son.
- On April 23, 2021, Feng Shaofeng Studio released a statement saying that Feng Shaofeng and Zhao Liying had broken up peacefully and ended their marriage.
- Meet at Temple of Heaven(2019)