The Imperial Age is a historical drama directed by Gao Xixi and Zhao Lijun, starring Feng Shaofeng, Chen Baoguo, Ying’er, He Shengming, and Chen Yuemo, with Zhang Fengyi, Wang Ji, Cheng Yi, and Yu Ting’er in special roles.
The drama tells the story of Zhu Di, the fourth son of the Ming Emperor Zhu Yuanzhang, who fought on the battlefield from his youth and grew up to be a qualified military leader and a mature politician and achieved a great career.
English Title: The Imperial Age
Chinese Title: 山河月明
Genre: Historical, Political, Action
Duration: 45 min.
Director: Gao Xixi, Zhao Lijun
Writer: Dong Zhe, Xu Hui
Producer: Gao Xinjie
Product Company: H&R CENTURY PICTURES
Released Date: 2022-04-06
Boradcast Website: 优酷
- Feng ShaofengZhu DiMain Role
- Ying ErXu MiaoyunMain Role
- Cheng YiYoung Zhu DiMain Role
- Chen BaoguoZhu YuanzhangMain Role
- Mickey HeZhu BiaoMain Role
- Zhang ZhixiBo YalunMain Role
- Zhang FengyiXu DaSupport Role
- Fortuna YuYoung Xu MiaoyunSupport Role
- Xi XueLady LvSupport Role
- Chen YichengZhu YunwenSupport Role
- Wang JiQueen MaSupport Role
- Zheng XiaoningGeng BingwenSupport Role
- Yao LuLv BenSupport Role
- Wang JingsongLiu BowenSupport Role
- Yang MingnaZhu Yun Qi Ge MuSupport Role
- Han ChengyuLi JinglongSupport Role
- Zhang TianyangTie XuanSupport Role
- Dong LiwuyouYoung Zhu YinwenSupport Role
- Li YuxuanZhu GangSupport Role
- Wang XudongZhu GaoxuSupport Role
- Liu SiyiZhu YingraoSupport Role
- Zhang YuqiLady WangSupport Role
- Li ChuanLi ShimianSupport Role
Zhu Di, the fourth son of the founding emperor Zhu Yuanzhang, followed Marshal Xu Da when he was a teenager, and finally grew into a qualified military commander after experiencing several battles.
During this period, Zhu Di grew into a mature politician through the trials and tribulations of the imperial court and the palace.
With the support of his wife’s family and followers, he was stationed in Beiping and vowed to guard the northern border for the Ming Dynasty.
After the death of Emperor Zhu Yuanzhang, the succeeding Jianwen Emperor Zhu Yunwen issued an edict to weaken kingdoms and aimed the “butcher’s knife” at the Zhu royal family under the compulsion of his mother’s family and Qi Tai。 Lord of Xiang, Zhu Bo was so humiliated that he set himself on fire.
In anger, Zhu Di finally put aside his doubts. With a weak force, he started a war with the Jianwen party, which had all the resources of the entire empire, and captured the imperial capital Yingtian (now Nanjing, Jiangsu) on the 13th of June, 1402. He ascended to the throne and changed his reign to Yongle.
Zhu Di reigned for 22 years, he created the prosperous “Yongle Shengshi”.