Ma Tianyu(Ray Ma, 马天宇) born on July 12, 1986, in Dezhou, Shandong, is a Chinese actor and singer.
In 2006, he participated in My Hero won the championship of Wuhan, the sixth place in the national finals, and was the network most popular contestant, and officially debuted. In 2007, he released his debut album Beautiful Light, which was the top-selling album in mainland China on the Asia Pacific Music Chart.
Stage Name: Ma Tianyu
Chinese Name: Ma Tian Yu(马天宇)
English Name: Ray Ma
Nickname: Er Ye, Ma Zong, Ma Laoshi
Place of Birth: Dezhou, Shandong
Birthday: July 12, 1986
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Height: 180cm (5’10”)
Weight: 65kg (143 lbs)
Blood Type: O
Fandom Name: Feather(Yu Mao)
Fandom Color: Blue
Fanchant: tiān gāo rèn yǔ fēi yǔ máo yǒng xiàng suí(天高任宇飞 羽毛永相随)
- His agency is Ma Tian Yu Studio (under Summer Star).
- He studied at Beijing Film Academy.
- Ma tianyu and Yang Zi, Zhengshuang are good friends.
- Favorite Artists: Leslie Cheung, Elaine Chao, Teresa Teng, Faye Wong.
- Likes running, hiking, horseback riding, and swimming.
- Likes to challenge extreme sports, like bungee jumping, parachuting, and fencing.
- Favorite Food: Pickled fish hot pot, seafood, beef, broccoli.
- He is good at cooking.
- Favorite Fruits: Banaba, Pear.
- Favorite Movie: “Roman Holiday”.
- Like T-shirts and jeans.
- He likes dogs.
- Favorite Dramas: “The Legend of White Snake”, “Dae Jang Geum”.
- Favorite Colors: White and Blue.
- Loves to travel, and often takes his family on foreign trips, and self-driving tours.
- Likes to go to the grassland, the sea, the rainforest.
- When he’s not working or traveling, he stays at home. He can stay at home for 10 days.
- On the first date, he will take the girl to the playground.
- Ideal Girlfriend Type: Excellent, Independent, and assertive.
- He has 2 elder sisters.
- Ma Tianyu’s mother died on the night of the Mid-Autumn Festival when he was 5 years old due to illness, and he hasn’t had a Mid-Autumn Festival since. His father also left the house due to debt, and he and his two sisters lived with their grandparents.
- The Inn(亲爱的·客栈)(2020)
- We Grew Up(我们长大了)(2019)
- Let Go of My Baby(放开我北鼻)(2017)
- Let Go of My Baby(放开我北鼻)(2016)
- Sisters Over Flowers(花样姐姐)(2015)