Ni Ni(倪妮), born on August 8, 1988, in Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, is a Chinese actress.
In 2011, she entered the entertainment industry by playing the role of Zhao Yumo, the female lead in the epic war movie The Flowers of War.
- Her agent is Ni Ni Studio.
- Education: Ni Ni studied at the Communication University of China, Nanjing.
- She was a national level 2 swimmer and also won the ballroom dance championship in Jiangsu Province.
- She is good at cooking.
- Likes animals and has a cat.
- Loves to play games.
- Ni Ni's ex-boyfriends are Jing Boran and Feng Shaofeng.
- On May 24, 2012, Feng Shaofeng published a Weibo, publicly acknowledging his romance with Ni Ni.
- On May 17, 2015, a media revealed that Ni Ni and Feng Shaofeng broke up.
- In March 2016, Ni Ni and Jing Boran's romance broke out and both agents acknowledged the relationship.
- On July 5, 2018, Jing Boran's studio released an official statement announcing that Jing Boran and Ni Ni had broken up peacefully in May.