Janice Man(文咏珊) born on December 29, 1988, in Hong Kong, China, is an actress and model.
In 2002, She was discovered by a talent scout and started shooting print advertisements. In 2015 and 2016, she won the Hong Kong Film Awards nomination for Best Supporting Actress for Helios, Cold War Ⅱ. In 2019, the urban emotional drama Nice To Meet You was released in which she played the lead role.
Stage Name: Janice Man
Chinese Name: Wen Yongshan(文咏珊)
Place of Birth: Hong Kong
Birthday: December 29, 1988 (Age: 34)
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Height: 168cm (5'6")
Weight: 45kg (99 lbs)
Blood Type: A
Fandom Name: Xiao Shan Hu(Little Coral)
- Janice Man's agency is JM WORKSHOP.
- During her student days, she joined the violin team of the school orchestra and participated in drama performances.
- In private, she likes to wear a white T and jeans.
- Favorite fashion items are earrings and high heels.
- Likes to watch films.
- Favorite Actors: Eddie Redmayne, Natalie Portman, Anne Hathaway.
- Favorite Singer: Alizee Jacotey.
- Enjoyed making desserts.
- Likes to drink tea.
- Doesn't like cilantro.
- She likes to eat vegetarian and doesn't eat much meat.
- Her personality is very much like a man's, not the kind of soft girl.
- She is a perfectionist.
- The favorite way to relax is to travel.
- Favorite countries to visit are Greece, Morocco, and Bolivia.
- Favorite Sport: Yoga.
- Afraid of swimming.
- Janice Man's husband is Wu Qunan, the co-founder and CEO of New Frontier.
- In 2014, Janice Man and Wu Qi Nan fell in love.
- On September 8, 2019, Janice Man and Wu Qinan officially registered their marriage.
- In 2004, Janice Man fell in love with Li Guanfeng. In May 2011, they broke up.