Xu Lu(Lulu Xu, 徐璐) born on December 28, 1994, in Hohhot, Inner Mongolia, is a Chinese actress.
In 2008, she debuted by playing Xue Baoqin in the costume drama The Dream of Red Mansions. In 2012, she received attention for playing in the Empresses in the Palace.
Stage Name: Xu Lu
Chinese Name: Xu Lu(徐璐)
English Name: Lulu Xu
Nickname: Lu Doudou
Place of Birth: Inner Mongolia
Birthday: December 28, 1994
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Height: 163cm (5’4″)
Weight: 44kg (96.8 lbs)
Blood Type: O
Fandom Name: Mi Lu (Elk)
Fandom Color: Light Purple
- Her agency is Xu Lu Studio.
- She comes from a wealthy family.
- Education: she studied at PLA Academy of Art.
- She studied dance since childhood and has appeared on CCTV Spring Festival Gala four times as a back-up dancer.
- In 2005, she left home at the age of 10 to enter the dance department of the PLA Academy of Arts to study dance.
- Favorite Fruit: litchi.
- She isn’t good at cooking.
- Likes spicy foods.
- Prefers barbecue over hot pot.
- Prefers tea over coffee.
- Likes to drink warm water.
- Xu Lu is afraid of insects and spiders.
- She wanted to go bungee jumping but was scared.
- When she is in a bad mood, she will eat to relieve.
- Likes to stay at home.
- Likes to shop online.
- She likes dogs.
- Prefers to type rather than send voice.
- Ex-boyfriend: Zhang Ming’en.
- On August 6, 2019, Zhang Ming’en shared a confession Vlog with Xu Lu, and then Xu Lu retweeted it, they officially announced their romance.
- On June 6, 2020, Zhang Mingen posted that he and Xu Lu broke up at the end of 2019.
- The Light(减法人生)( Yan Dan)(2016)
- Our Shining Days(闪光少女)(Chen Jing)(2017)
- We Are In Love(约吧大明星)(2015)
- Date ! Super Star(约吧！大明星)(2016)
- Meeting Mr. Right(女儿们的恋爱)(2019)