Lin Yi(林一) born on January 11, 1999, in Hebei, is a Chinese actor.
In December 2017, he starred in the sci-fi movie “Hope Island”, thus officially entered showbiz. In 2018, he starred in the youth romance drama “Put Your Head on My Shoulder”. In 2020, he starred in the ancient fantasy drama “The Blessed Girl”.
- His agent is Tangren Media.
- Education: he studied international standard dance at Beijing Sports University.
- Lin Yi likes to travel, listen to music and read comics.
- He can speak Korean.
- Favorite Book: Grief Grocery Store.
- Favorite Sport: Lie down…
- Will sleep at home during the holidays.
- Favorite Foods: Durian, Chinese chestnut, stinky tofu.
- Doesn’t like eggplant.
- Pet Phrase: Ahh…
- Favorite Clothes: White T-shirt.
- Favorite Actor: Leonardo DiCaprio.
- Favorite Anime: Naruto.
- Favorite Drama: “Chinese Paladin” which starred Hu Ge from the same company.
- Favorite Movie: Life of Pi.
- Favorite Music Genre: Rap and Hip-Hop.
- He is afraid of cockroaches and his older sister.
- Prefers meat over vegetables, sea over mountains, cats over dogs.
- He is most satisfied with his hair because he has thick hair.
- Ideal Type Girlfriend: Kind-hearted, good personality.
- Hope Island(希望岛)(2020)
- Memory of Encaustic Tile(昔有琉璃瓦)(Zheng Sunian)(TBA)
- Love Scenery(良辰美景好时光)(Lu Jing)(2021)
- The Blessed Girl(玲珑)(Yuan Yi)(2021)
- Put Your Head on My Shoulder(致我们暖暖的小时光)(Gu Weiyi)(2019)
- Handsome Youth Society(美少年学社)(2017)
- Crazy Wardrobe(疯狂衣橱)(2017)
If you have any content to add or anything want to know about Lin Yi, Welcome to contact us or leave a comment below.