Esther Yu (Yu Shuxin) Profile
Esther Yu(Yu Shuxin,虞书欣) born on December 18, 1995, in Shanghai, is a Chinese actress, singer, and member of The9.
In 2015, starred in her first TV series Vagabondize thus officially entering the acting world.
On January 26, 2020, she starred in the urban emotional drama Find Youself, Yu Shuxin rose to prominence with her role as Cai Minmin. In March, she gained widespread attention for her performance in the variety show Youth With You 2.
Stage Name: Esther Yu
Chinese Name: Yu Shuxin(虞书欣)
Place of Birth: Shanghai, China
Birthday: December 18, 1995
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Height: 168cm (5’6″)
Weight: 50kg (110 lbs)
Blood Type: A
Fandom Name: Pomegranate
Fandom Color: Pomegranate Red
Fanchant: zhèng tǒng ǒu xiàng yú shū xīn, yī xīn yī yì zhī wéi nǐ(正统偶像虞书欣,一心一意只为你)
- Esther Yu Ranked #2 in Youth With You 2.
- She studied fashion management at LASALLE College of the Arts, Singapore.
- Her agency is Zhejiang Huace Film & Tv Co., Ltd.
- She comes from a wealthy family.
- Her ex-boyfriend is Zhao Zhiwei.
- Ideal type: Cai Xukun
- Her favorite idol is Lias.
- Esther Yu is a fan of Blackpink.
- She likes fishing in the sea.
- Favorite fruit: cucumber.
- Favorite anime: Card Captor Sakura.
- She’s cute, sincere, and kind.
- She likes to make people happy.
- She was nominated for Audience’s Choice for Actress by “Find Yourself” at the 30th China TV Golden Eagle Award.
- In 2020, She has been ranked on the 2020 Forbes 30 under 30 china list.
- On Oct.10, 2020, Esther Yu won the Best Actress (Web series) for “I’ve Fallen For You” at the 7th The Actors of China Award Ceremony
- My Journey To YouMain RoleYun WeishanZhang Linghe
- Sword and FairyMain RoleYue QiXu Kai
- A Romance of the Little ForestMain RoleYu MeirenVin Zhang
- Love Between Fairy and DevilMain RoleXiao Lan HuaDylan Wang
- A Love So RomanticSupport RoleCheng QianyuYang Zhiwen, Ye Shengjia
- I've Fallen For YouMain RoleTian SanqiLiu Yichang
- Find YourselfSupport RoleCai MinminVictoria Song, Song Weilong
- My Amazing Boyfriend 2Main RoleTian JingzhiMike D.Angelo
- YouthMain RoleChen ChenchenWang Yanzhi, He Landou
- A Writer's OdysseySupport RoleNurseLei Jiayin, Yang Mi
- Grade One Freshman(一年级·毕业季)(2016)
- The Sound: Season 3(声临其境第三季)(2019)
- Youth With You 2(青春有你第二季)(2020)
- Go Fighting! 6(极限挑战6)(2020)
- Go Fighting! Treasure Tour(极限挑战宝藏行·三区三州公益季)(2020)
- Let's Party(非日常派对)(2020)
- Happy Camp(快乐大本营)(2020)
- Dimension Nova(跨次元新星)(2020)
- 27Janice Wu
- 28Cheng Xiao
- 29Esther Yu
- 30Jade Cheng
- 31Chen Xinhai
ella en realidad pesa 40 kilos, lo ha dicho mas de una vez y mide 1.68 mts todos la dejan como gorda jajaja
There’s no need to be arguing, guys. Yes, talent is important, but so is personality. We have the choice of voting for who we want. Esther might not be as talented as the other members, but so what? She’s trying her best, and that’s enough for what I could ever ask her. Would you rather be talented, but rude and arrogant, or not be the best but be a good person and support everyone around you? Please stop targeting Estie, she’s the sweetest person ever, and you don’t know what she’s been through. <3 ty for reading
I think Esther Yu does not deserve to be in the 9. Yes, she is fun, but obtain the high rake based on her drama fans and family. It reveals how truly discrimination against the inferior class and the conflict of Asian values about only wealthy people can be promoted and gain the opportunity to be the priority’s group to success. It is annoying to see the profile of All Idol to describe from a wealthy family. A wealthy family does not make you better than others. On the contrary, wealthy background reveals more opportunities that you will be an early success and gain more social attention because people respect your money, your family, and your network not because you truly build it from your talent. She does not deserve the top high-rank actress. Stop overrating the star based on their family’s background. I would love to rate based on the talent and the ability.
Can you please stop judging people. You are jealous of her because you are not her and you are not from a wealthy family. The show is all about popularity 🙄🙄. #stopbeenahater. Don’t you dare comment me on her ever again.
You are the one judging people thinking every criticism is caused by jealousy. How would you feel if someone less talented than you surpasses you because of her family’s background? This person clearly empathized with other participants in YWY and felt wronged.
I live in country with free speech. I do not need to be like her because I Already have and NEVER WANT TO BE LIKE HER. She should act and talk properly. Youth with You show, she talks like an silly child to get attention from the audience. Besides, she becomes mentor for season 3 without outstanding performance comparing other members the 9. She received many vote because she is already on screen.That makes people look down on her.Netizens of Esther should open their narrative-minded to understand and improve critical thinking. Besides, wealthy or not wealthy is depending on when the government comes to inspect family ‘s incomes. Since, you guys are her fandom. I am not surprised What type of fan base are. Many netizens like to criticize other actor/ actress when on the role for movie, but not for Esther Yu. Once you said do not dare! And I want to be her! R u serious who want to be person like that.
Excuse me, who are you to tell her how she should act upon? Show us how YOU would do to make an OUTSTANDING performance then. That’s so immature of you honestly.
To be honest, Esther Yu’s words are just too much. I wish she just stops talking for once and start acting like an adult.
Yet you’re researching on her AHAHAH it benefits her,silly xD