Gao Han (高寒) Profile
Gao Han(高寒), born on June 6, 1996, in Changsha City, Hunan Province, is a Chinese actor.
In 2016, he entered the entertainment industry by starring in the fantasy youth film The Girl From Future.
His main works include Princess at Large, Lie to Love, Ancient Love Poetry, Falling Into Your Smile, Love Like the Galaxy, etc.
Stage Name: Gao Han
Chinese Name: 高寒
Place of Birth: Changsha City, Hunan
Birthday: June 06, 1996
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Height: 181cm (5’11”)
Blood Type: AB
Fandom Name: OXYGEN / 氧气
- Gao Han’s agent is New Style Media.
- Education: Gao Han studied at Shanghai Theatre Academy.
- He learned Standard Ballroom Dancing and Latin dance as a child.
- Gao Han can play guitar and b-box.
- As Beautiful As YouSupport RoleTan Songyun, Xu Kai
- Wonderland of LoveSupport RoleLiu ChengfengXu Kai, Jing Tian
- The Journey of ChongziSupport RoleChu BufuYang Chaoyue, Xu Zhengxi
- Love Like The GalaxyMain RoleThird PrinceLeo Wu, Zhao Lusi
- Lie to LoveSupport RoleOscarLuo Yunxi, Cheng Xiao
- Falling Into Your SmileSupport RoleLao KXu Kai, Cheng Xiao
- Ancient Love PoetrySupport RoleChang QueZhou Dongyu, Xu Kai
- Where Are All the TimeSupport RoleXu GangYang Zi, Dylan Kuo
- 372Ye Yuhan
- 373Xu Ke
- 374Gao Han
- 375Li Baihui
- 376Leon Leong
Top Contributer Edit this page