Tong Yao(童瑶, Tanya), born on August 11, 1985, in Kunming, Yunnan Province, is a Chinese actress.
In 2002, she made her acting debut in the TV series Tracks in the Snowy Forest.
In 2007, she gained recognition for her role as the innocent Lan Xin in the romantic film 不敢说爱你. In 2014, she gained more attention with the urban romance drama Bosom Friend.
Stage Name: Tong Yao
Chinese Name: 童瑶
English Name: Tanya
Place of Birth: Kunming, Yunnan
Birthday: August 11, 1985 (Age: 38)
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Height: 169cm (5'6")
Weight: 49kg (107.8 lbs)
Blood Type: O
Fandom Name: Tong Xue / 童学
- Education: Tong Yao studied at The Central Academy Of Drama.
- Tong Yao's husband is Wang Ran, Founder, and Ceo of CEC Capital.
- In 2013, the relationship between Tong Yao and Wang Ran came to light after they were photographed having coffee together.
- On October 2, 2019, Tong Yao and Wang Ran got married in an ancient castle in Italy.
- The Lingering(Lily)(2018)
- The New Year's Eve of Old Lee(beauty)(2016)
- To Love Somebody(Yang An Ni)(2014)
- The White Haired Witch of Lunar Kingdom(Ke Ping Ting)(2014)
- Day of Redemption(Zhou Ting)(2013)
- Wings(Xiao Bei)(2012)
- A Big Deal(Chen Yu)(2011)
- Snapper(Xiao Bai)(2011)
- Snowfall in Taipei(Wu Yue)(2009)
- Nine Dragon Jade(You Er Jie)(2009)