Wang Ziwen(Eva Wang, Olivia Wang, 王子文) was born on February 28, 1987, in Chengdu, Sichuan Province, is a Chinese actress.
In 2006, she gained attention for her role as the female lead Qiu Hong in the war drama Cold Autumn.
In 2011, she gained more attention for her role in the family drama Family's N Power of Exponent and the urban drama Secret Society of Men.
Stage Name: Wang Ziwen
Chinese Name: Wang Zi Wen / 王子文
English Name: Eva Wang, Olivia Wang
Place of Birth: Chengdu, Sichuan
Birthday: February 28, 1987 (Age: 36)
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Height: 159cm (5'2")
Weight: 40kg (88 lbs)
Blood Type: B
- Her agent is Wang Ziwen Studio.
- Education: Wang Ziwen studied at The Central Academy of Drama.
- She learned dance and artistic gymnastics as a child.
- She was selected for a girl group and went to Korea for training, but she didn't expect the group to disband soon for various reasons.
- Her father, Wang Xinghe, is a guitar teacher at Sichuan Normal University.
- Favorite sports: yoga, skiing.
- Wang Ziwen's boyfriend is Wu Yong'en
- On March 13, 2021, Wang Ziwen admitted for the first time that she had a child on the show "A Journey For Love".
- On April 10, 2021, Wang Ziwen issued an Weibo officially announcing her love affair with Wu Yong'en.
- Let It Be(2022)
- Tmall 618 Renewal Ceremony(2022)
- After Love Actually(2022)
- Love Actually(2021)
- Listen to me(2021)
- A Journey For Love(2021)
- Our Daughter's Boyfriends(2019)
- Crossover Singer Season 1(2016)