Tong Liya (Liliya, 佟丽娅), born on August 8, 1983, in Yili, Xinjiang, is a Chinese actress and dancer.
She started her acting career in 2006 with the emotional drama Endless Love and made a name for herself in 2008 with the costume drama The Queens.
In 2011, she gained more attention by appearing in the dramas Palace: The Lock Heart Jade and Beijing Love Story.
Stage Name: Tong Liya
Chinese Name: Tong Li Ya / 佟丽娅
English Name: Liliya
Nickname: Ya Ya, Mei Ya, Xiao Wanzi
Place of Birth: Yili, Xinjiang
Birthday: August 08, 1983
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Height: 164.5cm (5’4″)
Blood Type: A
Fandom Name: Ya Mi / 丫蜜
- Her agent is Tong Liya Studio.
- Education: Tong Liya studied at The Central Academy of Drama.
- She can speak Xibe, Chinese, Uyghur, and English.
- Her parents were both engaged in arts education, and from a young age, Tong showed a love for the arts, especially dance performance.
- In September 1996, She entered the Dance Department of Xinjiang Arts Academy Annex to study dance.
- Tong Liya’s ex-husband is Chen Sicheng, a Chinese director, actor, and screenwriter.
- On March 17, 2012, Tong Liya and Chen Sicheng announced their romance in Hunan TV’s “Happy Camp”.
- They got married in Tahiti on January 16, 2014.
- On January 30, 2016, Tong posted a photo of herself holding hands with her baby and husband on Weibo.
- On May 20, 2021, Tong Liya and Chen Sicheng announced their divorce. Tong Liya, Chen Sicheng Announce Divorce On “520”.
- Forget Me Not Farm(2021)
- Born to Dance(2021)
- The Greatest Dancer(2020)
- Takes a Real Man: Season II(2016)