Serena Cheng(Cheng Xiaomeng, 程小蒙), born on November 25, 1992, in Chongqing, is a Chinese actress and host.
In 2007, she participated in the Miss Universe pageant and won fourth place in the national finals. In 2015, she acted in her first drama Go Princess Go, for which she received attention. 2019, Serena starred in the urban emotional drama Love In Time.
Stage Name: Serena Cheng
Chinese Name: Cheng Xiaomeng(程小蒙)
Birth Name: Cheng Xiaojin(程小晋), Cheng Xiaojing(程筱净)
Place of Birth: Chongqing
Birthday: November 25, 1992
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Height: 168cm (5’6″)
Weight: 45kg (99 lbs)
Blood Type: AB
Fandom Name: Meng Niu
- Serena Cheng’s agency is Cool Young.
- Education: she studied at the Sichuan Normal University majored in Broadcasting & Hosting.
- Serena’s family owns a hot pot restaurant, so she knows all kinds of hot pots.
- She doesn’t like potato.
- Her way to lose weight is to eat less dinner and drink more water.
- She must drink black tea every day.
- Likes to travel.
- She loves the small towns of Switzerland.
- Use an animal to describe herself, she chooses rabbit.
- Favorite Idol: Nicholas Tse.
- The actor he would most like to work with is Eddie Peng.
- Ex-boyfriend: Li Yifeng.
- When Serena Cheng was studying at the Sichuan Normal University, she dated Li Yifeng, but the relationship only lasted a month.