Dylan Xiong(Xiong Ziqi, 熊梓淇) born on June 6, 1992, in Tieling, Liaoning, is a Chinese actor and singer.
In 2016, he joined the boy group SpeXial. In 2017, he starred in My Mr.Mermaid.In 2018, he starred in Another Me. In 2020, As Long As You Love Me and Legend of Awakening were aired in which Xiong played the leading role.
- Dylan Xiong’s agency is 1CM LingYu Media.
- Education: he studied at the Shanghai Conservatory of Music and majored in musical theatre.
- He started studying music at the age of 3 and learned to play piano and violin etc.
- His parents ran a grain and oil store.
- Dylan Xiong’s father was a soldier and used to take him to the playground to play shooting games when he was a child.
- When Xiong Ziqi graduated from primary school, his mother felt that the name “Xiong Hao” was not artistic enough and threw in a bunch of names for him to choose from, after which he changed his name to “Xiong Ziqi”.
- Xiong worked as a trainee in Korea for three months and was offered a contract. But in the end, he gave up the opportunity and returned to China.
- He used to sell mobile phones on the street but didn’t sell any.
- Xiong Ziqi has sung in the bar for a part-time job.
- Love to play werewolf.
- Doesn’t like durian.
- Doesn’t eat aquatic food.
- He must have eye drops before bedtime.
- Dylan Xiong doesn’t like people touching his head.
- Favorite Actress: Keira Knightley.
- He often interacts with his fans on Weibo.
- The most desired superpower is teleportation.
- Wants to travel to Egypt.
- The extreme sport he would most like to try is skydiving.
- Dylan Xiong doesn’t like to wear socks.
- Ideal Type Girlfriend: like the girl who is talented and can play the guzheng or other instruments.
- Twenty-Four Hours S3(二十四小时第三季)(2018)
- Mars Laboratory(火星研究院第一季)(2017)