Zhang Xinyi(张歆艺), born on May 29, 1981, in Yanjiang District, Ziyang City, Sichuan Province, is a Chinese actress and director.
In 2012, she gained attention for her role as Lin Xia in the urban romantic drama Beijing Love Story.
Stage Name: Zhang Xinyi
Chinese Name: Zhang Xin Yi / 张歆艺
Nickname: Xinxin, Er Jie
Place of Birth: Ziyang City, Sichuan
Birthday: May 29, 1981
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Height: 170cm (5’6″)
Blood Type: A
Fandom Name: Xin Gan Er / 歆肝儿
- Zhang Xinyi’s agent is Xitian Film & TV.
- Education: Zhang Xinyi graduated from The Central Academy of Drama.
- She likes wine.
- Likes to read books.
- Zhang Xinyi’s ex-boyfriend is Wang Zhifei, an actor.
- Zhang Xinyi’s ex-husband is Yang Shupeng, an director.
- Zhang Xinyi’s husband is Yuan Hong.
- On May 22, 2013, Zhang Xinyi and Yang Shupeng registered their marriage in Baoji City, Shaanxi Province.
- In October 2014, Zhang Xinyi and Yang Shupeng divorced.
- In May 2015, Zhang Xinyi and Yuan Hong’s romance became public.
- On May 30, 2016, Zhang Xinyi and Yuan Hong were married at Hohenzollern Castle in Stuttgart, Germany.
- On February 14, 2019, Yuan Hong took a photo of his son on Weibo and captioned it, “Valentine’s Day, gave me a ‘love rival’.”