Better Days is a youth romantic film based on the novel by Jiu Yue Xi, directed by Zeng Guoxiang, led by Zhou Dongyu and Jackson Yee, co-starring Yin Fang, Huang Jue, Wu Yue, Zhou Ye, Zhang Yao, Zhang Yifan and Zhao Runnan.
The film tells the story of two teenagers whose destiny is changed by a school accident on the eve of their college entrance exams, and how they guard each other to become the adults they want to be.
- Zhou DongyuChen NianMain Role
- Jackson YeeXiao BeiMain Role
- Yin FangZheng YiSupport Role
- Huang JueLao YangSupport Role
- Wu YueZhou LeiSupport Role
- Zhou YeWei LaiSupport Role
- Zhang YaoLi XiangSupport Role
- Zhang YifanHu XiaodieSupport Role
- He Liao Lu YunThe Head of the HoodsSupport Role
- Sun YanHead teacherSupport Role
An unexpected incident on the eve of the college entrance examination changed the fate of two teenagers.
Chen Nian is introverted and an exemplary student in school. Her only goal in her senior year is to study hard and get into a good university. The accidental fall of a classmate leads to a series of unknown stories, gradually pulling Chen Nian into the mix. In her loneliest moment, a boy named Xiaobei enters her world.
While most people's 18th year is bright and happy, they have prematurely experienced the indifference of the adult world during this summer at 18. A secret "battle" is unfolding, and they will together protect the dignity of youth.