Set in China during the Song Dynasty, the film tells the story of European mercenary William Garlin who, while imprisoned at the Great Wall, decides to join an army of elite Chinese warriors to fight against the monstrous Taotie when he discovers that the giant wall is under siege by a fearsome predatory monster.
- Jing TianLin MeiMain Role
- Andy LauMilitary counsellor WangMain Role
- Zhang HanyuCommander ShaoMain Role
- Lu HanPeng YongSupport Role
- Eddie PengGeneral WuSupport Role
- Lin GengxinGeneral ChenSupport Role
- Zheng KaiMaster ShenSupport Role
- Huang XuanGeneral DengSupport Role
- Chen XuedongOfficer of the Royal GuardSupport Role
- Karry WangEmperor Zhao ZhenSupport Role
In ancient China, there existed a monstrous creature known as the Taotie, which preyed on humans. Every sixty years, the Taotie would gather and invade human territory in search of food. The purpose of the human army, who defended their land by constructing the Great Wall, was to resist the invasion of these creatures. William Garin, a foreign mercenary in search of black powder for profit, and Pero Tovar, found themselves accidentally entering the Great Wall of China. They encountered the secretive Chinese military force, the Nameless Order, who were dedicated to combating the Taotie. They witnessed the elite skills and bravery of the Nameless Order, and were moved by the trust and sacrifices among the warriors. Inspired by this, William Garin wholeheartedly joined the fight to protect humanity.
However, during the course of their battles, they discovered that the Taotie army was continuously evolving. Eventually, they managed to breach the Great Wall and make their way towards the imperial palace, initiating a large-scale war.