Ding Chengxin(丁程鑫), born on February 24, 2002, in Ziyang, Sichuan, is a Chinese pop singer, actor, host, and member of TNT.
In 2013, he first came into the public in the TF family’s self-produced variety show TF Junior GO. He became of TNT through Typhoon Project in 2019. On August 23, 2021, he joined the Happy Camp hosting team Happy Family.
Stage Name: Ding Chengxin
Chinese Name: Ding Cheng Xin(丁程鑫)
Nickname: Ding Er, Cheng Nian ren, A Cheng, Chengcheng
Place of Birth: Ziyang, Sichuan
Birthday: February 24, 2002
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Height: 180cm (5’10”)
Weight: 55kg (121 lbs)
Blood Type: –
Fandom Name: Proxima
Fandom Color: Golden
Fanchant: hào hàn xīng hé yuè gǔ jīn, míng yáng wàn lǐ dīng chéng xīn(浩瀚星河越古今，名扬万里丁程鑫)
- He is under Time Fengjun Entertainment.
- Ding Chengxin was the leader and member of TYT(Typhoon Teens).
- He studies at Chongqing Yucai High School.
- He lived with his teacher when he studied in primary school because his parents worked in another city.
- He’s been on the Japanese and Korean Twitter Trending Topic for his face.
- He loves to eat meat.
- He likes hotpot.
- His favorite fruit is orange.
- His favorite juice is boudin milk tea and orange juice.
- Ding Chengxin likes potatoes very much.
- He likes the sea.
- He likes summer.
- He likes to play basketball very much.
- His favorite film is “Mojin-The Lost Legend”.
- His favorite color of clothing is Black and White.
- He doesn’t like the onion.
- His Favorite song is “Flammable and Explosive”(易燃易爆炸)
- He is afraid of heights.
- He is afraid of the ghost.
- He has a very poor memory.
- Ding Chengxin likes summer.
- You Are Beautiful(姐姐真漂亮)(TNT)(2020)
- Dream travel(梦游记)(TNT)(2020)
- Endless adventures(无尽的冒险)(TNT)(2019)
- The School Bulletin(全校通报)(TNT)(2019)
- Passionate Desire(热血的愿望)(TYT)(2019)
- GO! GO!(姐姐恋爱吧)(TYT)(2019)
- The Knight’s Manifesto(骑士宣言)(TYT)(2019)
- To My Youth(致青春)(TYT)(2018)
- Dream Plus(梦相加)(TYT)(2018)
- Like Me(像我一样)(TYT)(2018)
- Wolf Boy(狼少年)(TYT)(2018)
- Wake up(TF Family)(2018)
- Superman’s Birth Diary(超人诞生日记)(TF Family)(2017)