Xue Jianing(薛佳凝), born in Harbin, Heilongjiang Province on August 13, 1978, is a Chinese actress and singer.
In April 2003, she became famous for playing the role of “Ha Mei” in the TV series Pink Ladies.
Her main works include Rent a Girlfriend Home for New Year, Fall In Love, Women’s Heart, Babel, etc.
Stage Name: Xue Jianing
Chinese Name: Xue Jia Ning / 薛佳凝
Nickname: Bing Tuan Mei, Ha Mei
Place of Birth: Harbin, Heilongjiang
Birthday: August 13, 1978
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Height: 165cm (5’4″)
Weight: 45kg (99 lbs)
Blood Type: B
Fandom Name: 柠檬
- Xue Jianian’s agent is Dongyang Sinian Media.
- Education: Xue Jianing studied at Shanghai Theatre Academy.
- When Xue Jia Ning was in elementary school, she took classes and learned to host, sing, and dance.
- On December 8, 2017, Xue Jia Ning exposed that she had converted to Buddhism and had been practicing for almost a year.
- Xue Jianing’s ex-boyfriend is Hu Ge.
- In 2003, she met Hu Ge when filming the TV series “Tian Xia Wu Shuang”.
- In February 2006, they officially became lovers.
- In 2007, Xue Jia Ning’s relationship with Hu Ge was exposed by media.
- In 2009, they broke up.