Zhang Huiwen(张慧雯), born on September 13, 1993, in Yingtan, Jiangxi, is a Chinese actress.
In 2014, Zhang Huiwen began to make a name for herself after winning several newcomer awards for her role in the film Coming Home. On July 10, 2015, she starred in the youth campus romance film Forever Young. In 2021, the rescue drama The Flaming Heart starring Zhang was released.
- Zhang Huiwen’s agency is Hesong Entertainment.
- Education: she studied folk dance at the Beijing Dance Academy.
- She is a foodie, and loves all kinds of dessert.
- She is not very receptive to foods with distinctive flavours such as cilantro, celery and leeks.
- Favorite Fruits: grapes.
- She doesn’t get weight easily.
- She has been dancing since she was four or five years old.
- Because the role in “Coming Home”, she had to learn to dance on her toes for six or seven hours a day in two months.
- Likes to watch movie.
- Likes to read books.
- Zhang Huiwen Likes to swim.
- Enjoys extreme sports such as skydiving, bungee jumping and rock climbing.
- Her dad owned a restaurant, so she could cook for she has watched it a lot of before.
- The look she would most like to try is bald head.
- She is most satisfied with her eyes.
- If not as an actress she wants to be a director.
- She believes that love grows with time.
- Zhang Huiwen doesn’t like suspenders.
- Swapping bodies with a man she chooses Eddie Peng.
- Ideal Type Boyfriend: the man who can trust and rely on, manly, such as Gong Yoo.