The film tells the story of San Sanmei, an ex-convict mortician who meets the orphan Wu Xiaowen during a funeral, which unexpectedly changes San Sanmei's attitude towards his profession and life.
- Zhu YilongMo SanmeiMain Role
- Yang EnyouWu XiaowenMain Role
- Chen ChuangUncle WuSupport Role
- Janice WuXi XiSupport Role
- Chen YuqiDaughter of Da JiaSupport Role
Funeral director Mo Sanmei encountered an orphan named Wu Xiaowen during a funeral shortly after being released from prison.
Xiaowen became entangled with Mo Sanmei, adding a series of difficulties to his already troubled life.
After a series of ups and downs, this peculiar father-daughter duo, who worked in the funeral industry, formed a unique bond and changed Mo Sanmei's attitude towards his profession and life.