- Zhou LulaZhang DonggongMain Role
- Wang YuwenJing XianMain Role
- Zhang JingchuQueenSupport Role
- Chang LongDe ZhongSupport Role
- Wang HerunXu HuiminSupport Role
- Zhu ZhilingYong ZhangSupport Role
- Zhu YuanbingYu TaiSupport Role
- Jade ChengWan ZhenSupport Role
- Lu YanqiPing TingSupport Role
- Li JiaqiXiu LanSupport Role
Princess Jing Xian and the palace chef Zhang Dongguan overcame the differences in traditional family concepts, the disparity in identity, and the pressures of specific spaces to help the people around them, including palace maids, princes, generals, and servants, to solve their problems.
Through creating delicious and carefully prepared dishes, they resolved various conflicts. During the process, the two overcame numerous obstacles and gained a deeper understanding of each other, silently completing their own growth. In the end, they returned to an ordinary life together.