The film tells the story of Yu Jiao Yang, who has been ridiculed by her classmates as a "bin", who meets Zhou Can, the "white moonlight" of her youth, and the two of them walk together through an eight-year-long love affair, experiencing setbacks and growth in the relationship.
- Li WenhanZhou CanMain Role
- Xu RuohanYu JiaoyangMain Role
- Wang BowenYuwen HaiSupport Role
- Gao QiuziLi YujinSupport Role
- Chen TianmingDa FeiSupport Role
- Andrew LienFather ZhouSupport Role
- Tan KaiHuang LiangyiSupport Role
- Li DonghengLao BeiSupport Role
- Hu WeiXiao HouSupport Role
- Ke LanMother of ZhouSupport Role
Yu Jiaoyang, who has always been mocked by classmates as a "garbage can," met Zhou Can, the "moonlight" of her youth.
In the eight-year-long love affair, moments of happiness and sweetness were captured in time. Yu Jiaoyang dared to love and never regretted it, always working tirelessly for their future. All she wanted was to become Zhou Can's bride one day.
Finally, on the day of Zhou Can's wedding, Yujiaoyang appeared as promised.