Jackson Wang (Wang Jia’er, 王嘉尔, 잭슨), born on March 28, 1994, in Hong Kong, is a singer, musician, host, designer, creative director, and former member of Got7.
He debuted as a member of GOT7 on January 16, 2014. In 2015, he co-hosted the food talk show “Go Fridge” with He Jiong. On January 11, 2021, JYP announced that the group GOT7 contract expired without renewal and Jackson Wang return to TEAMWANG to continue developing his global career.
- His agent is TEAMWANG.
- Education: he studied at American International School.
- Family Member: parents, older brother, Jackson Wang.
- Family Background: Wang Jiaer comes from a sports family, his father is a former famous Chinese swordsman and former Hong Kong team head coach Wang Ruiji, his mother is a former Chinese team gymnast Zhou Ping.
- He fell in love with fencing at the age of 10 when he was first introduced to the sport in his elementary school hobby class and won his first gold medal at the age of 12 at the National Games.
- At 17 years old, he won the individual gold medal in the men’s 17-year-old saber category at the Asian Youth Championships and won three Asian championships, three national championships, and nine international and Hong Kong championships during his individual sporting career.
- In 2010, he passed a talent show held by JYP in Hong Kong. In 2011, he went to Korea to become a trainee experienced a two-and-a-half-year-long career as a trainee.
- For the sake of his musical dreams, he not only gave up his participation in the London Olympics but also gave up the offers he had already made to the University of Hong Kong and Stanford University.
- Likes cheese.
- He doesn’t like spicy food.
- Favorite Food: Egg tart, pineapple bun.
- Favorite fruit: Durian.
- Likes woolen hats.
- He likes to swim, work out.
- Favorite Actress: Yang Zi.
- When he was a child, he liked to watch “Home With Kids”, which Yang Zi starred Xia Xue.
- He can speak Cantonese, Mandarin, English, Shanghainese, Korean, French.
- Favorite Movies: “Infernal Affairs” and “Chasing The Dragon”.
- The most desired superpower is invisibility and teleportation.
- His catchphrase is “What?”
- He likes black clothes.
- His first love was at the age of 14.
- Ideal Type Girlfriend: girls who like to look healthier with wheat-colored skin.
Discussions tagged with 'JacksonWang'
If you have any content to add or anything want to know about Jackson Wang, Welcome to contact us or leave a comment below.